Love of dogs and providing care dedicated to their best interest led to the inception of Gretchen’s pet service.
I will provide a safe, fun, compassionate environment for your pet to enjoy and thrive while you have to be away at work. Ensuring your dog gets plenty of exercise will help prevent your dog from getting into mischief. Adequate time running and playing outside will not only use up all your dog’s energy, but it can also boost your dog’s feelings of well-being and reduce stress.
I have a small pack philosophy, maintaining a pack that is always together. It encourages friendship, develops confidence in dogs that may seem shy, and creates a bond within the pack. Thus, enabling me to get to know your pet and understand their unique traits and personality. Limit of six dogs per pack.
We play in a private field that provides safety, structure, and cleanliness.
- Click on "schedule play date" button
- Fill out form including what days you are interested in
- We will review your booking request and reach out to you
- We will schedule an initial meet and greet so we can meet you and your dog first
- If we are a good match we will have you fill out our pet service agreement form before scheduling and invoicing you
- (Saturday’s Only – Thousand Acre Park – On Sunny Days!)
- 2 Hour Sessions - Starts on Dog Park Arrival
- 6 Dog Limit
- Food & Water
- Play with Friends
- Large Open Area
- Yummy Treats
- Play Fetch & Games
- Private Park